RouteSync® provides the transportation and logistics industry with the crucial link between the planned route in the back office and the navigated route in the cab.
With RouteSync, dispatchers can send customized pre-planned routes directly to drivers running CoPilot Professional on a Motorola Solutions mobile computer.
RouteSync is an ideal fit for motor carriers, private fleets and owner operators who need to maintain in-vehicle navigation consistency with route planning and job management applications.
- Maintain route compliance by sending planned routes from the back office directly to the cab
- Ensure operational consistency with driver pay, rating, billing, costing, load planning and fuel tax reporting
- Reduce non-revenue mileage by minimizing the mileage variance between actual and planned routes
- Improve load profitability by minimizing operational costs and maximizing margins
- Increase driver satisfaction by providing safe and reliable guidance throughout the planned route
Synchronization From the Back Office to the Cab: The RouteSync Process
- Dispatchers send optimized routes, including stops, avoid/favors, and lat/longs, "over-the-air" directly to CoPilot Truck
- Dispatchers can define stop order, trip options, custom routing preferences, and vehicle dimensions
- Dispatchers select level of strictness that CoPilot Truck uses to navigate driver back to the planned PC*MILER route
- Driver receives and follows the route from PC*MILER including stop order, trip options and avoid/favors
- When off-route, the driver is guided with turn-by-turn directions back on-route
- Real-time, Out-of-Route (OoR) alerts, including "off-route" and "back-on-route" are reported via email
- OoR mileage is reported via email immediately after each trip